In cooperation with Stupina Ivan, Bio Far Crucea proudly announce the production of its first raw organic sunflower honey, which consist of above 45% organic sunflower pollen.
This honey, which has been created by bees who have primarily collected the nectar from our beatiful sunflower fields in July this year, is defined by its:
- High level of glucose and fructose, low glucose/fructose ratio & low level of sucrose.
- Bright, yellowish colour of a medium intensity.
- A medium sweetness, strong acidity and short aftertaste. The flavour is said to be fresh at taste.
Raw organic sunflower honey is rarely sold on supermarkets and big food stores, because it is difficult to be produced and needs an extensive plot of organic sunflower land around.
This bio superfood has several benefits for humans:
- It is antiseptic.
- It is used to cure sore throats, colds, influenza.
- It is great for kidneys, lungs and intestines.
- It strengthens heart & blood vessels.
- It is a quick source of energy and can easily substitute sugar.
- It is antibacterial.
- Finally it encourages hair growth.
Our agricultural land borders with the Romanian National Reserve of Dealul Allah Bahir and its beautiful incontaminated hills. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axoxsz3EZcs
If you want to buy some, please contact us: email@example.com